- Timing: 7 nights 06 – 08 Oct & 12 – 15 Oct 2016
- Timing for lucky draw selection:
- Nightly first prize and other prizes: 21:30 and 22:30 nightly
- Grand prize: 22:30 15 Oct 2016
- Grand prize: Mercedes Benz C-200 car - 1 prize
- Nightly first prize: Vespa LX 125 motorbike - one for each night
- And other valuable prizes.
- All guests who have an Oktoberfest ticket and attend Oktoberfest Vietnam 2016 at Windsor Plaza Hotel on 06 – 08 Oct & 12 – 15 Oct 2016. Exception: Tickets labeled with the letter “C” are not eligible for the lucky draw.
- Note that Oktoberfest is strictly for guests over 18 years old.
How to join
- The guest must fill out their personal information on the back side of the right-hand section of the ticket very clearly.
- The staff will separate the right-hand portion of the ticket and put into the lucky draw box, the left-hand portion will be returned to the guest. The guest must keep this portion to compare and verify any winnings. The 2 portions must have the same number and the personal information; the organizer will verify the 2 portions of the ticket have the same number to determine the winner’s eligibility.
- Each night at 21:30 and 22:30, the organizer will display the lucky draw box on the stage and announce the lucky number as well as display it on a large screen. People will also be able to look up the lucky number on the Oktoberfest website: http://oktoberfestvietnam.com/en/ and other media channels.
- The nightly first prize and other prizes: must be show at the lucky draw area at 21:30 and 22:30 when the number is announced. After three announcements, the MC will announce the name of the winner. If the winner does not approach the luck draw area to collect, there will be re-draw for a new number. And this ticket will be put into back the box.
- On the nights 06, 07, 08, 12, 13 & 14/10: If guests arrive to event after 21.15, they will not be eligible to win any nightly lucky draw prizes. These tickets will be put into a separate box and at 23.00 and 24.00 will be brought to the stage to be placed into the large box containing entries for the Grand Prize to be drawn on the last night 15/10. On 15th Oct, all tickets will be collected at 21.15, after this time, guests arriving late are not eligible to join the lucky draw.
- After the lucky draw has finished each night, all remain tickets in the small box will be placed into the large box and sealed until the drawing for the grand prize on the last night.
- The grand prize will be organized on the last night of Oktoberfest, 15 Oct 2016
- For the Grand Prize, the guest does not need to be at the lucky draw area to claim their prize.
- One ticket includes one chance to win. Winning tickets will not be re-entered for further prizes.
How to claim your prize
- The winner must show an Identity card or passport when claiming a prize. Information on the ID card or passport must be the same as the information written on the back side of the right-hand portion of ticket. At the same time, the winner must show the left-hand portion to compare and verify any winnings and the left-hand portion must have the same date and number with the right-portion of the winning ticket.
- In the event a winner requests a third-party person collect the prize, the receiving person must show personal documents and authorization papers from the winner (with confirmation from the local government as Vietnamese laws).The organizer will check and verify these documents within 4 working days before award the prize to the third-party person.
- The left-hand portion of the winning ticket must be intact, non-torn, non-erased and without damage
- After 15th Oct 2016, the organizer will contact the winner and publish the results of the lucky draw on media channels within 2 weeks.
- On 1st November 2016, the Organizer will organize an event to present the nightly first prizes and Grand Prize. On this date, if the winner is not present or does not meet the requirement to receive the award, the Organizer will organize a second lucky draw and this will be presented during a ceremony on 14th Nov 2016.
- The winner will receive their prize at: Windsor Plaza Hotel, 18 An Duong Vuong St., Dist 5
- For Grand Prize and night first prizes, the winner must pay all transportation fees, taxes and other expenses related to receiving the prize as the current legislation’s regulation.
- The Organizer will collect personal income tax from the winner as the current legislation’s regulation before transferring prizes to the winner.
- Windsor Plaza Hotel has the right to use the name, personal information and photograph of the winner for advertising / PR purposes without having to pay any fee or compensation.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, the Terms and Conditions are officially published on the website http://oktoberfestvietnam.com shall prevail.
- In the event of conflict or complaint, the organizer’s decision is the final decision.
- Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- Windsor Plaza Hotel reserves the right to amend, add sections or the whole terms & conditions without prior notice, as long as amendments or additions are not affecting negatively to participants’ benefits, and revisions have been approved by Ho Chi Minh City Department of Industry and Trade.
- For detailed information, please contact 0908.477.489