- Written by Super user
- Category: Others
- Hits: 3286
How to Collect Your Tickets
All tickets must be collected in person at the event for security reasons. Please bring this email and a valid form of identification to collect your tickets.
- Identification card
- Driver license
Ticket collection prior to the start of Oktoberfest Vietnam is available at the Catering Office, 4th Floor, Windsor Plaza Hotel, 18 An Duong Vuong, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Office hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Saturday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Sunday: Closed
For ticket collection during Oktoberfest Vietnam, there will be a ticket counter open from 5:00pm to 10:00pm (8th, 10th, and 14th-17th October) at the ground floor of An Dong Plaza Shopping Center, 18 An Duong Vuong, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable time at Oktoberfest Vietnam, the following items are not permitted in the event:
- All non-transparent bags or items, including backpacks, binocular/camera cases, cinch bags, computer bags, diaper bags, fanny packs, purses larger than 4.5" x 6.5", etc.
- Outside food and beverages
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons of any kind
- Other items that in the judgment of the management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
This event is strictly for guests 18 years and older. Minors (below 18 years old) will NOT be permitted into the event. Guest maybe required to show ID.
Oktoberfest Planner – iPad mini contest
One ticket purchased is equivalent to one entry into the contest. To view contest details, please click here.
Only purchases made through the Oktoberfest Planner website will be valid for entry into the iPad mini contest. Purchases through the official Oktoberfest Vietnam website will not be valid for contest entry.
- Written by Super user
- Category: Others
- Hits: 11524
The following are the terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and the www.oktoberfestvietnam.com ("We"). By accessing or using this Web Site ("Site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
1. Information on this Site is not promised or guaranteed to be correct, current, or complete, and this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We assume no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for updating this Site to keep information current or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any posted information. Accordingly, you should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all posted information before making any decision related to any services, products, or other matters described in this site.
2. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Site and to make improvements or changes in the products, services, or programs described in this site at any time without notice.
Copyright and Trademarks
1. This Site may contain or reference trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary notices and information which should be observed. This Site and all content in this Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used for the creation of derivative works without our prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any materials that are made available for downloading, access, or other use from this Site with their own license terms, conditions, and notices will be governed by such terms, conditions, and notices.
2. All logos and product and service names are trademarks of their respective companies.
User Submissions and Conduct
1. You may submit pictures and video on this website, collectively referred to as "User Submissions." You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
2. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize www.oktoberfestvietnam.com to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.
3. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to this Site, you hereby grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the this website, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of this Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of this Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in User Videos terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Videos from the Site. You understand and agree, however, that we may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of User Submissions that have been removed or deleted.
4. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein.
5. You further agree that you will not, in connection with User Submissions, submit material that is contrary to our Terms and Conditions, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
6. We do not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on this Site, and will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice.
Links to Other Web Sites
We may provide links to other web sites for your convenience and information. We are not responsible or liable for any content presented by or contained on any independent web site, including, but not limited to, any advertising claims or marketing practices. If you decide to access other web sites from this Site, you do so at your sole risk. Other web sites may include links to this Site. The inclusion of such links does not indicate the other web site's endorsement, support or approval of the content, advertising, products, services, policies or other materials on or available from this Site.
These terms and conditions, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, without regard to conflict of law principles.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant that you will not use the site for a purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of warranty
1. Use of this site is at your sole risk. All materials, information, products, software, programs, and services are provided "as is," with no warranties or guarantees whatsoever. We expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, statutory, and other warranties, guarantees, or representations, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary and intellectual property rights. Without limitation, we make no warranty or guarantee that this web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2. You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain materials, information, products, software, programs, or services, you do so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to your computer system.
3. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of liability
1. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this site or any use of this site, or of any web site or resource linked to, referenced, or accessed through this site, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products, or services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings or loss of programs or other data, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. this exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort, or any other legal theories.
2. Additional or different terms, conditions, and notices may apply to specific materials, information, products, software, and services offered through this Site. In the event of any conflict, such additional or different terms, conditions, and notices will prevail over these terms and conditions. Please see the applicable agreement or notice.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of these terms and conditions of use or of the offerings, products and programs described within this Site at its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check periodically for changes. Your continued use and/or access of this Site means that you have agreed to each and all of the terms, conditions and notices in this Site without modification.
- Written by Super user
- Category: Others
- Hits: 1742
Business class Saigon - Taipei / 01 round-trip air ticket (Will be drawn on the last night 15/10)
Economy class Saigon - Taipei / 01 round-trip air ticket (Will be drawn on the last night 15/10)
One Deluxe room night voucher for 2 persons - Windsor Plaza Hotel
|Dinner buffet voucher for 2 persons at Cafe Central An Dong – Windsor Plaza Hotel||14|
Set lunch voucher for 4 persons at Ngan Dinh Restaurant– Windsor Plaza Hotel
|WMC Group voucher booklet||7|
|Foot massage voucher for 2 persons at Windsor Spa – Windsor Plaza Hotel||1|
|Yokohama gift set 1 (including: Chelsea Polo T-shirt, Yokohama T-shirt, Tumbler bottle, Chelsea towel, Rubber wrist band)||7|
|Yokohama gift set 2 (including: Chelsea mug, Tumbler bottle, Chelsea towel, Rubber wrist band)||14|
|Yokohama gift set 3 (including: Yokohama T-shirt , Tumbler bottle, Chelsea towel, Rubber wrist band)||21|
- Written by Super user
- Category: Others
- Hits: 7106
- Timing: 7 nights 06 – 08 Oct & 12 – 15 Oct 2016
- Timing for lucky draw selection:
- Nightly first prize and other prizes: 21:30 and 22:30 nightly
- Grand prize: 22:30 15 Oct 2016
- Grand prize: Mercedes Benz C-200 car - 1 prize
- Nightly first prize: Vespa LX 125 motorbike - one for each night
- And other valuable prizes.
- All guests who have an Oktoberfest ticket and attend Oktoberfest Vietnam 2016 at Windsor Plaza Hotel on 06 – 08 Oct & 12 – 15 Oct 2016. Exception: Tickets labeled with the letter “C” are not eligible for the lucky draw.
- Note that Oktoberfest is strictly for guests over 18 years old.
How to join
- The guest must fill out their personal information on the back side of the right-hand section of the ticket very clearly.
- The staff will separate the right-hand portion of the ticket and put into the lucky draw box, the left-hand portion will be returned to the guest. The guest must keep this portion to compare and verify any winnings. The 2 portions must have the same number and the personal information; the organizer will verify the 2 portions of the ticket have the same number to determine the winner’s eligibility.
- Each night at 21:30 and 22:30, the organizer will display the lucky draw box on the stage and announce the lucky number as well as display it on a large screen. People will also be able to look up the lucky number on the Oktoberfest website: http://oktoberfestvietnam.com/en/ and other media channels.
- The nightly first prize and other prizes: must be show at the lucky draw area at 21:30 and 22:30 when the number is announced. After three announcements, the MC will announce the name of the winner. If the winner does not approach the luck draw area to collect, there will be re-draw for a new number. And this ticket will be put into back the box.
- On the nights 06, 07, 08, 12, 13 & 14/10: If guests arrive to event after 21.15, they will not be eligible to win any nightly lucky draw prizes. These tickets will be put into a separate box and at 23.00 and 24.00 will be brought to the stage to be placed into the large box containing entries for the Grand Prize to be drawn on the last night 15/10. On 15th Oct, all tickets will be collected at 21.15, after this time, guests arriving late are not eligible to join the lucky draw.
- After the lucky draw has finished each night, all remain tickets in the small box will be placed into the large box and sealed until the drawing for the grand prize on the last night.
- The grand prize will be organized on the last night of Oktoberfest, 15 Oct 2016
- For the Grand Prize, the guest does not need to be at the lucky draw area to claim their prize.
- One ticket includes one chance to win. Winning tickets will not be re-entered for further prizes.
How to claim your prize
- The winner must show an Identity card or passport when claiming a prize. Information on the ID card or passport must be the same as the information written on the back side of the right-hand portion of ticket. At the same time, the winner must show the left-hand portion to compare and verify any winnings and the left-hand portion must have the same date and number with the right-portion of the winning ticket.
- In the event a winner requests a third-party person collect the prize, the receiving person must show personal documents and authorization papers from the winner (with confirmation from the local government as Vietnamese laws).The organizer will check and verify these documents within 4 working days before award the prize to the third-party person.
- The left-hand portion of the winning ticket must be intact, non-torn, non-erased and without damage
- After 15th Oct 2016, the organizer will contact the winner and publish the results of the lucky draw on media channels within 2 weeks.
- On 1st November 2016, the Organizer will organize an event to present the nightly first prizes and Grand Prize. On this date, if the winner is not present or does not meet the requirement to receive the award, the Organizer will organize a second lucky draw and this will be presented during a ceremony on 14th Nov 2016.
- The winner will receive their prize at: Windsor Plaza Hotel, 18 An Duong Vuong St., Dist 5
- For Grand Prize and night first prizes, the winner must pay all transportation fees, taxes and other expenses related to receiving the prize as the current legislation’s regulation.
- The Organizer will collect personal income tax from the winner as the current legislation’s regulation before transferring prizes to the winner.
- Windsor Plaza Hotel has the right to use the name, personal information and photograph of the winner for advertising / PR purposes without having to pay any fee or compensation.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, the Terms and Conditions are officially published on the website http://oktoberfestvietnam.com shall prevail.
- In the event of conflict or complaint, the organizer’s decision is the final decision.
- Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- Windsor Plaza Hotel reserves the right to amend, add sections or the whole terms & conditions without prior notice, as long as amendments or additions are not affecting negatively to participants’ benefits, and revisions have been approved by Ho Chi Minh City Department of Industry and Trade.
- For detailed information, please contact 0908.477.489
- Written by Super user
- Category: Others
- Hits: 9935
The key points of our privacy statement are:
- We do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website.
- We do not share any personal information with anyone outside our network.
- Every precaution is taken by us to protect our user's information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and offline.
- All of our information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
- The servers that store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment, in a locked facility.