How to Collect Your Tickets
All tickets must be collected in person at the event for security reasons. Please bring this email and a valid form of identification to collect your tickets.
- Identification card
- Driver license
Ticket collection prior to the start of Oktoberfest Vietnam is available at the Catering Office, 4th Floor, Windsor Plaza Hotel, 18 An Duong Vuong, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Office hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Saturday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Sunday: Closed
For ticket collection during Oktoberfest Vietnam, there will be a ticket counter open from 5:00pm to 10:00pm (8th, 10th, and 14th-17th October) at the ground floor of An Dong Plaza Shopping Center, 18 An Duong Vuong, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable time at Oktoberfest Vietnam, the following items are not permitted in the event:
- All non-transparent bags or items, including backpacks, binocular/camera cases, cinch bags, computer bags, diaper bags, fanny packs, purses larger than 4.5" x 6.5", etc.
- Outside food and beverages
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons of any kind
- Other items that in the judgment of the management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
This event is strictly for guests 18 years and older. Minors (below 18 years old) will NOT be permitted into the event. Guest maybe required to show ID.
Oktoberfest Planner – iPad mini contest
One ticket purchased is equivalent to one entry into the contest. To view contest details, please click here.
Only purchases made through the Oktoberfest Planner website will be valid for entry into the iPad mini contest. Purchases through the official Oktoberfest Vietnam website will not be valid for contest entry.