• All guests who have an Oktoberfest ticket and attend Oktoberfest Vietnam at Windsor Plaza Hotel or Hanoi Daewoo Hotel. Exception: Tickets labeled with the letter “C” are not eligible for the lucky draw.
• Oktoberfest is strictly for guests over 18 years old.
HOW TO ENTER
• The guest must clearly fill out their personal information on the back side of the entry section of the ticket.
• The staff will separate the entry section of the ticket and put it into the lucky draw box, the ticket stub will be returned to the guest. The guest must keep this section to compare and verify winnings. The two sections must have the same number and personal details; the organizer will verify the two sections of the ticket to confirm the same number and determine the winner’s eligibility.
• Each night at 19:45 and 20:45, the organizer will present the lucky draw box on the stage and announce the lucky numbers, as well as display them on a large screen. Lucky draw numbers will be published after each event date on the Oktoberfest Vietnam Facebook page: fb/OktoberfestVietnam
• The first prize and other prizes each night must be collected at the lucky draw area when the number is announced. After three announcements of the number, the MC will announce the name of the winner. If the winner does not approach the lucky draw area to collect, there will be a re-draw for a new number, and the original entry will be put back into the lucky draw box.
• If guests arrive at the event after 20:45, they will not be eligible to win any nightly lucky draw prizes. These entries will be put into a separate box and at 22:15 and 24:00 will be brought to the stage to be placed into the large box containing all entries for the Grand Prize, the first, second and third prize to be drawn on the last night. On the last night, all entries must be submitted prior to 21:30, after this time, guests arriving late will not be eligible to join the lucky draw.
• After the lucky draw has finished each night, all remaining entries will be placed in a small box to be placed into the large box and sealed until the drawing for the grand prize on the last night.
• The grand prize will be organized on the last night of the event.
• For the Grand Prize, the guest does not need to be at the lucky draw area to claim their prize.
• One ticket includes one chance to win. Winning entries will not be re-entered for further prizes.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
• The winner must show an Identity card or passport when claiming a prize. Information on the ID card or passport must be the same as the information written on the back side of the entry portion of the ticket. At the same time, the winner must show the ticket portion to compare and verify the winning number and date compared to the entry portion of the ticket.
• In the event a winner requests a third-party person collects the prize, the receiving person must show personal documents and authorization papers from the winner (with confirmation from the local government as per Vietnamese law). The organizer will check and verify these documents within 4 working days before awarding the prize to the third-party person.
• The entry portion of the winning ticket must be intact, not torn, no erase marks and without damage
• After the last night of the event, the organizer will contact the Grand Prize winner and publish the results of the lucky draw on media channels within 2 weeks.
• The winner must collect their prize at: Windsor Plaza Hotel, 18 An Duong Vuong St., Dist 5, HCMC or Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, 360 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
• For Grand Prize and nightly first prizes winners, the winner must pay all transportation fees, taxes and other expenses related to receiving the prize following current legislative regulations.
• The Organizer will collect personal income tax from the winner following current legislative regulations before transferring prizes to the winner.
• The Organizer has the right to use the name, personal information and photograph of the winner for advertising / PR purposes without having to pay any fee or compensation.
• In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials related to the Promotion, the Terms and Conditions officially published on the website http://www.oktoberfestvietnam.com shall prevail.
• In the event of conflict or complaint, the organizer’s decision is the final decision.
• Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other items.
• The Organizer reserves the right to amend, add sections or alter the entirety of the terms & conditions without prior notice, as long as amendments or additions are not negatively affecting the participants’ benefits, and revisions have been approved by Ho Chi Minh City Department of Industry and Trade.
For detailed information, please contact 0908.477.489 (Windsor Plaza Hotel) or 0904.332.887 (Hanoi Daewoo Hotel)
• YOU ARE MOVING TO HANOI PAGE TO PURCHASE TICKETS PRESS “YES”
• TO PURCHASE HO CHI MINH TICKETS PRESS “PROCEED TO CHECK OUT”